Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Divorce Line !!


Is there Divorce Line In my Hand ? Will we separate with each other ? Why we separated with each other ? Some time there is lots of question in ur mind like this and u dont know why this happend in ur life the answer is in ur palm lines..

If any person has line like it goes from mount of mercury to just below the mount of Jupiter or mount of lower mars, its a very powerful sign of divorce...and also have the black dot in the third phalanx of the thumb then it is confirm.

When he came to me for palm reading i told him that his conjugal life is not going good and it is going to finished... i told him if u want to save marriae life you have no time to save it and there is also some remedies by which u can stop it but you have not time because you came late to me and there is also some problem in ur marriage line...he said yes i got marriage just a one year before and after 4 months we separated and we have case a file 4 divorce and i don't know why she fight with me and i don't feel relaxed with her.. all the time she fight with me...i analyzed his hand and told him you have also a girl friend but she is not going to marry you and your relationship with that girl is also not very fine..he said yes some time she said yes i will marry you but suddenly some time she said i will not marry you..i told him since there is problem in ur marriage line so if u have 50 girl friend u will have the same problem it means there was not problem in that girl, problem is in ur hand so you have to remove this problem otherwise you can not marry any girl. To remove this obstacles u have to use some remedies.

There is also an person came to me he has same line they has got love marriage and she was with him 4 month and after 4 month she went to her home and she did not come to his life and she also file a case for divorce...since he loves her very much and he don't know why she suddenly left him and case a file 4 divorce..he used to cry 4 her but they finally got divorced.

If you have any query or problem regarding Career, Marriage, Love, Love Marriage, Relationship, Money, Business,Divorce, Health, you can ask me and send me your palm photo on my mail : palmreading007@gmail.com or you can call me 9911360392

2 comments:

test3242342343 said...

Hello - The line you highlighted in the pictures is also identified as the Passion Line, where the line ends travels toward the thumb and near or at the heart line.

I have not been able to find any other information relating this line to divorce. Can you please provide more information?

Anonymous said...

The best information I've found yet for "palmistry" online! Very detailed and helpful. Thank you for your blog and the help you give to others. Very enlightening to see that I don't have the black dot, gives me hope my marriage will be ok:)
Blessings,
Patty